Welcome to our Online StoreWelcome | Login
- X-Plane has the most realistic flight model available for personal computers. It comes with subsonic and supersonic flight dynamics, simulating aircraft from the Bell 206 Jet-Ranger helicopter and cessna 172 light plane to the supersonic SR-71 and Mach-3 XB-70 Valkyrie.
- X-Plane comes with 29 aircraft spanning the aviation industry (and history) and several hundred more are freely downloadable from the Internet.
- X-Plane includes scenery for the entire continental U.S. You can land at any of thousands of airports, as well as test your mettle on aircraft carriers, helipads on building tops, frigates that pitch and roll in the waves, and oil rigs. Weather is variable from clear skies and high visibility to thunderstorms with controllable wind, wind shear, turbulence, and microbursts. Rain, snow and clouds are available for an instrument flying challenge, and thermals are available for the gliders! X-Plane can download real weather data from the internet, allowing you to fly in actual current conditions!
- X-Plane also has detailed failure-modeling, with 35 systems that can be failed manually or randomly when you least expect it! You can fail instruments, engines, flight controls and landing gear at any moment.
- X-Plane includes Plane-Maker which allows you to create your own airplanes and World-Maker which lets you create your own scenery. Also included is Weather Briefer which produces a weather briefing based on actual weather conditions downloaded from the Internet.
- X-Plane is extremely customisable, allowing you to create textures, sounds, and instrument panels for your own airplanes that you design.
- Software DVD
- Printed and electronic documentation
- Mac computer with a G4/G5 or Intel 1GHz processor
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- 1GB of memory
- 60GB of available hard disk space
- 64MB video card recommended
- USB joystick is recommended
You may also be interested in...